Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friends are for ever...

DEDICATED TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS !!



I believe in making friends.....yes I do !!

The relation which we get in this world are blood related. But the only relationships which is not related to blood is friendship. My friends are like water. If we pour the water into a jug it takes the shape of jug. if you pour the same water into a bowl it takes the shape of a  bowl. Same way  these wonderful ppl will take different shapes and sizes according to our heart. Friendship gives pleasure to me.

I have heard ppl saying that friendship should be maintained up to a  limit. Now that limit is the only word that is hard for me to understand. Whatever I have done till now has been off the limits. I always try to do things which I know deep inside me that people will laugh at me on hearing what I have done. This laugh is what interests me a lot. I feel like to do things which would make my friends laugh at me.....Somehow I enjoy it.

I feel a sudden completeness in me when ppl laugh or even smile due to a reason I created. I have done crazy things for my friends. When they ask me for a favour... I try to make them look as if it was the easiest task for me.....as if I do it everyday. No matter how difficult situations I have to go through.....

I blindly believe my friends. I feel a much more secured life when I am around them. This blind folded believe has even made me pay a lot of times but I have never given up. For a guy like me, who have been studying in a boarding school since the age, when tying shoe laces and washing your buttocks after you shit seems like ROCKET SCIENCE. Friends are the greatest necessity to me....but of course I love gadgets too.

For me, I have very good friends all across the globe. My globe is still the Indian map. I know only one thing that whenever I fall into any kind of trouble in this so called globe of mine......I just need to quietly say 'SOS' or maybe 'MAY DAY!!'  and I have a hell lot of hooligans trying to save me from the grave.

From my past experiences (not about the phone and my bike) I have understood that the only way to become true friends is to never count your deeds and help you have offered somebody. Count the endless happiness you find around them. Never expect anything in return.Never try to test their loyalty. Fight with them whenever you want to. Speak your heart not in the fear of anything and then experience the word FRIEND !!

I thank all my fellow friends who have always been there with me....at all odds and evens!!
From childhood to adulthood....whatever I have done, my good and bad habits, my mentality, my work, my talks etc....It's all because of you people. Friends please teach me good because I have a lot of life left in the future or a sudden death maybe. But I am seriously in your debt.....which cannot be paid back !!

This topic on friends is an endless thought for me....I can go on and on.
But I stop here to roll a joint and relax !!

4 comments:

  1. amazing!! i m so glad to have a friend like u and have always cherished the friendship..love u loads..and miss u more:* u r bestest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. butch!
    people should learn from you and ME, of course(:P), on how to go about friendship and being there for your friends.

    Friends I have many, but Brothers are few. and you are an awesome brother.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems you have a lot of friends in your life.cheers to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cherish d moments I spent vid stu n bund....thankew guys
    @ anonymous....thanks n i have a hell lot of frends....

    ReplyDelete