Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Planning to buy a smartphone?


When I talk about buying a latest technology smartphone.....My Friends and family think i m goin nuts.....m I really crazy? This is the question I often ask myself.....
But those of you here who can understand the fact that what is goin on with the latest technology is "COOL" might like to have a look at what the latest technology has to offer you.
My friends who have known me since the last 6-7 yrs might have noticed me using the latest gadgets......I had to plead and sumtyms had to work out plans to get my parents ready to believe me that i really deserve this shit !!
I was a huge fan of Sony Ericsson phones.....I have used almost all their touch screen phones since 2004.....Starting with P900...... Acquiring such a phone @ dat tym was lyk owning a Buggatti Veyron now....If u know what I mean.....It even goes well with the men who like to play "THE LADIES' MAN"....
I share with you a few of my experiences....
I was hitting it off quite well with the girls in shcool,tuitions n can u believe it...even in the neighbourhood...
They got pretty excited to try out the "touch-screen" technology,as they say,and for the first time i got scared of their shiny sharp nails...i usually enjoy these....
Diverting our minds off the ladies....
I was stuck to buy Sony Ericsson touch phones as and when they launched....Recently I was using Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10....

I was thrilled for the fact that it had a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor...now that SNAPDRAGON thing really excited me....What more....I was about to experience the nxt generation operating system "ANDROID" by GOOGLE. I believe that android is the best platform today.....
X10 runs on android 1.6....GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST......SE claims on upgrading it to 2.1 android this October.....but the world is running on 2.2 already.
Now those of you who think there won't be much difference.....u r wrong my friend....2.2 is way ahead of it's latter .....
Now XPERIA X10 has issues....It's too big to handle......sumtimes the tilt thing won't do what it's meant to do until u jerk d fone and make it realise dat your screen has to change to landscape mode my friend.....The flash used in d cam is not exactly a flash.....it's rather called as photo light.....cause it acts as a low beam light only.
Now the major thing is dat X10 has it's own UI like Mediascape....so any update on ANDROID...u have to really wait a long tym before d SE enables u to update.
Now that I was really happy with this new phone....I was posting updates on FaceBook saying it's d nxt best thing in me......
Suddenly....
My childhood friend with whom I have been in a boarding school since we were only 6yrs old.....tried to hit me with his pranks of throwing the phone under a running car....It was not funny at all.....You know what happened next.....
WAS HISTORY !!
I then started using Nokia 1100 really made for India...

It's not only user friendly......loosers friendly too.....
Thats not the end of it !!

MORE TO COME YOUR WAY......


10 comments:

  1. that sux man, now thats a pretty bad prank! bTW nice Blog! mine is dkimmortal.blogspot.com but its only downloads stuff and didn't really update it much

    anywayz did you check out windows 7? I don't know why, but their phones really excite me but its interconnectivity is only good if all your friends are as interconnected, like if you lived in a foreign country like US, im pretty sure you would have 10x the experience from the phone. Knowing this, I would still go for an android phone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about d windows 7 phones....
    I agree to what u say DK....but...
    The overall conclusion from the analysts didn’t suggest that the devices are perfect. They did say that they are a serious attempt to stake out a piece of territory in the mobile device market.
    According to what I have gained out of a windows phone is dat...it's really tacky....
    The icons r way smaller for a finger touch....d software ain't dat user friendly as the computer version of it
    Like i said i used almost all phones of SE...That included fones like XPERIA X1 n X2...runs on win 6.5....now those fones had quite an issue....
    now d latest thing i heard from my bro. using a windows 7 fone is dat....it transfers corrupted data ven connected 2 a computer with a pirated ver of windows int it....NOW THATS SO COMMON IN INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice way to explain the features,i liked the ladies part more

    ReplyDelete
  4. u doin a gr8 job here, relieving people of their sad thoughts of loosing phones....
    Giving me a reason to smile coz i suffrd from a similar thing a few days back...
    best article for Abhishek Pradhan....who has lost around 5 fone in a span of 6 months.
    I go with "It's not only user friendly......loosers friendly too....."

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice touch man........specially wid d LADIES MAN part..... i saw it all happen righ in front of my eyes.......[wid the p900].

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA...aa gaya na line pe. :P

    Seriously, these expensive smart phones are too much to handle man...at least I cannot handle them till I am studying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hell lotta techno thing here....well evn i lyk sony ericsson....my 1st fone was ericsson too...!!!n throwing d fone under d car was a nt a prank..bt smthing rilly idiotic!!!
    n buddy sum windows phone hs also been launched...dunno much bout it...read fu days bak in 'The Hindu'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another + point with non camera phones: ur girlfriend feels secure!!!!...less chances of getting her 'tape' leaked on the internet:)....

    ReplyDelete
  9. and i thought u wer in love with ur xperia!

    i m not as big a gadget freak as u r..but yea i have my own love for technology!

    i agree smart phones are tough to handle at times..but with technology come responsibilities..;)

    i believe in moving with time and trend..if someone has a smart fone y not me:)

    gr8 job done here sun!this experience of urs came out really well even on paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "With technology comes responsibilities."...the Iron man way.
    Thanx stu...
    That prank wasn't funny when it occurred but it seems it is now.

    ReplyDelete