Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kendriya Vidyalaya.....


Somewhere back in time.....
school life is the best time of  life......


For all those who have been into K.V's

Kendriya Vidyalaya's are our country's most high achieving schools. They are meant to be for all class of people. They provide a platform for all and any field. Say it education,sports,dance or any other curricular activity. These school are good for govt. officials who frequently gets tranfered to different parts of the country. 

When I heard, I was to join K.V, I was a little scared about it. I thought it would be a low standard school. As of students from convent school boasts of their high standards.

Finally,I had this opportunity to be in a K.V (K.V Maligaon)for two years and I had an awesome time here.Even though I had a nasty time adjusting myself at this school in the beginning, I enjoyed the rest of it. The school offered me various platforms to shine upon. I thought govt. rules of providing aid to only girl child,free education for the needy, freedom to wear burqa in school and quota's for SC,ST or OBC were only there in the books. But I actually saw this school implementing all this. This school actually nurtured talent, unlike other great schools. Teacher's are all very close to the students and help them in every aspect of life. The fees at which they provide all the facilities is unbelievable. A year's fee in any convent school is equivalent to a lifetime fee in a K.V

I remember my favourite teacher, Mr. Reddy sir, I always tortured him in his biology classes....My questions even led the computer students join the biology classes.He would simply laugh and answer my every query. That fun and laughter taught us so much that we can hardly forget a single bit of it. Even now I can answer to all most every question in class XI biology book. Thanks to Reddy sir. Sorry I could not locate any of your photos to add up to the video, but you will always remain in our hearts.




I made a hell lot of friends in this school. They are all doing great in their life. Most of the students from this school is studying in IIT, NIT, DU, DCE and regional medical and dental colleges.

I stand for this wonderful school......They are bringing a positive attitude towards all classes of society.

More information on what's new with K.V Maligaon
check out... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=314803596386



4 comments:

  1. Parthasarathi ChoudhuryOctober 21, 2010 at 4:49 AM

    Wonderful thing you have done mate. I'm an alumni too , 1992 batch . I was there from 1980-92. Those were the best days of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well-written, Ankur! I'll always cherish d days spent at K.V.Maligaon.. I miss my school days a lot! :( Proud 2 b a KVMian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dude !!!!!!! aaru agor kotha bur monot pelai dili ..... bahut miss kori aasu be .... :(

    ReplyDelete